MTrading is an online broker that focuses its operations in the Asia-Pacific, South America, and Africa. MTrading is based in Belize under its parent company SERVICECOM LTD. It was founded in 2012.
MTrading’s brand as a broker is offering quality services to its diverse client base. Seeing that their clients come from three contrasting parts of the world, MTrading ensures that their services fit their diverse range of clients. This broker has more than 250,000 clients worldwide and over 5,000 profiting partners.
Note: MTrading does not offer its services to the following jurisdictions: USA, Japan, New Zealand, Canada, and Germany.
MTrading Security and Licenses
MTrading acquired a license to operate in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines from the Financial Services Authority. They also have a license from the International Financial Services Commission in Belize.
MTrading is also a member of the external dispute resolution (EDR) organization of The Financial Commission. This is an independent body that watches over brokers that are engaged in the foreign exchange market. Their main role is to offer resolutions to problems that arise in the broker’s operations.
To ensure the safety and security of their clients, MTrading segregated its accounts from its clients. This secures each client’s funds and prevents it from being accessed by any Trading brokers. Each client has their own personal fund account and only they can access it.
MTrading Platforms, Tools, and Indicators
MTrading has four trading platforms to offer:
- MT4 – this is a user-friendly platform that has been in the market since 2005. This is particularly recommended to forex and CFDs traders. Reflects actual market spreads and includes various tools and indicators to use. Suitable for beginning traders.
- MT4 Multiterminal – trade with up to 13 live accounts with this multiterminal version of the classic MT4 platform. Its multiterminal function allows traders to perform various actions at the same time. Clients can place and execute orders, view live market data, and account balances. This helps traders get a clearer perspective before executing any trade as they can see real-time updates at the same time.
- MT4 Supreme – this platform has two terminals that clients can access at the same time. The mini terminal allows them to track their trades and the main trade terminal works as a trading consultant. It also includes a chart that has subcharts within to allow clients to assess the best entry position based on the current market data.
- MT4 Web Trader – this web platform of MT4 offers similar functions and interface as its desktop counterpart. The advantage of using this platform is that it does not require installation on your computer.
MTrading Account Types
MTrading offers only two account variations:
- M.Pro – requires $500 for initial deposit and spreads could go as low as 0.2 pips. It charges $4 commission per trade and the minimum lot size is 0.01. The leverage for CFDs trading is 1:100, while for foreign exchange it’s 1:1000.
- M.Premium – the initial deposit is only $100 and spreads begin at 1.2 pips. There are no commissions per trade and clients have access to cryptocurrencies. The leverage for crypto is 1:2, for CFDs 1:500, and for forex 1:1000.
Note: MTrading offers a demo account for free.
MTrading Trading Conditions
MTrading has over 100 instruments that range in forex, CFDs, crypto, commodities, and indices. Access to currency pairs vary in the two account types. M.Pro account makes clients eligible to trade 27 pairs, while M.Premium offers 38 pairs. Leverages also differ with each trading instrument. They have limited offers and focus on the most widely-traded assets.
In contrast to its offered investments, MTrading has a wide range of research materials. These include daily market news, technical and fundamental analyses, and forex charts. They have articles and tutorials on various strategies. They also conduct webinars that are then stored in the broker’s official site for the public to access freely. Seminars are also conducted throughout the world with keynote speakers and experts as hosts.
Strategies and Indicators
Clients can perform scalping and hedging in their trades. They can place orders and set stop loss and take profit levels. Traders can also create pending orders and trailing stops. They have access to MTrading’s free Autochartist software.
MTrading accepts withdrawal and deposit payments through credit/debit card, wire transfer, and e-payment. Payment processes follow basic procedural time.
MTrading Final Review
MTrading has limited investment offers but leverages are maximized for the clients’ benefits. They prioritize a small range of trading functions but ensure that opportunities are optimal. They have convenient trading conditions that fit their diverse client base.
This broker’s strongest suit is its range of research materials as they make it a point to allow clients to explore and learn the markets on their own ways. However, it does not mean that they leave their clients to themselves. They prioritize their clients’ welfare through securing their accounts and insuring them for up to 20,000 EUR. This factor is part of the licenses they acquired to operate. Their registration with the leading EDR body also ensures traders that the broker’s operations are transparent and reliable. Trading with this broker is recommendable for both beginning and expert traders. Beginners can use their classic MT4 platform, while pro traders can choose from their multiterminal or MT4 Supreme platforms. Either way, a diverse set of traders can find that MTrading’s services are worth a try.