Review The Commitments of Traders Bible: How To Profit from Insider Market Intelligence
by STEPHEN BRIESE
Author Stephen Briese’s “The Commitments of Traders Bible: How To Profit from Insider Market Intelligence” solidifies the importance of a Commitments of Traders (CoT) whether a trader is doing well in the market or not. According to “The Commitments of Traders Bible,” he elaborates on the predictive abilities that can be stored within it and also how to put it into writing as accurately as possible. “The Commitments of Traders Bible: How To Profit from Insider Market Intelligence” is a must-have for every trader if he would want to analyze the trends in financial markets as well as profit out of it.
About the Author
Stephen Briese is the leading expert on analyzing the Commitments of Traders data published by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. Briese has published a newsletter, Bullish Review, since 1988 and has written articles for several industry publications and spoken at a variety of industry trading and technical analysis conferences.
Table of Contents
- List Of Illustrations.
- List Of Tables.
- Part One. Introduction.
- Chapter 1. The COT —Assorted History.
- Chapter 2. COT Reports —Counting 1, 2, 3 …
- Chapter 3. Player Introductions.
- Chapter 4. Fading Small Speculators And Other Half-Baked Schemes.
- Chapter 5. Net Positions.
- Chapter 6. The COT Index.
- Chapter 7. COT Movement Index.
- Chapter 8. View From The Gallery.
- Chapter 9. View From The Pits.
- Chapter 10. Chart Pattern Validation.
- Chapter 11. Getting Technical.
- Part Two. Breaking Down The COT Report.
- Chapter 12. Crossing Currencies.
- Chapter 13. Taking Stock.
- Chapter 14. Test Of Metal.
- Chapter 15. Oil’s Slick.
- Chapter 16. Interest In Rates.
- Chapter 17. Bean Counting.
- Chapter 18. Moonlighting.
- Chapter 19. Seedless Oranges.
- Chapter 20. Now You CIT, Now You Don’t.
- Appendix A. Alternate Net Position Formulas.
- Appendix B. Dodging The Pitfalls In COT Data.
- About The Author.