Warning: getimagesize(https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/zOalQv9Y0r4kRhNk0toMtTzjdv-cXXMjWlt49_0xP85JSYchT313Ep9F5aDrK3FQW9iJj4lBiWC3vPfz7M7TVKD7pY_7TiKI0-mRkteZSamx0rNhYikQWMpPdn_o_Q): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /home/forex-trend-net/htdocs/forex-trend.net/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/content_modify.php on line 27
Warning: getimagesize(https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/5zRUMF1mS_rY9F0MzqY4Ub-UxJz-LwXFsZCyN5xPQQ1nJ7IUOmqcfrNNv8mN0B3CGEJWo5gab_0s8CnEurheiAJ6zX5E3vX2I97lnWmF1bhozODlLMez_ArsCKsBLw): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /home/forex-trend-net/htdocs/forex-trend.net/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/content_modify.php on line 27
Arum Capital is an online broker whose main vision is to provide the best client experience while promoting transparency in trading at the same time. It proudly claims to provide direct access to the world’s top liquidity providers. It also boasts of a European license.
Arum Capital Security and Licenses
Arum Capital is the trading brand of ArumPro Capital Ltd., which manages and owns it. It is registered and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission and complies with the European Markets in Financial Instruments Derivatives. Arum Capital boasts its European license on its official website, which is an attractive security measure for clients. Europe, especially the EU, has one of the strictest regulations in the world.
This broker also participates in the Investor Compensation Fund, an insurance policy that covers client funds for up to 20,000EUR in cases of systemic market risks. This is an important security measure that protects clients against heavy losses in trading. Arum Capital only partners with major high-street banks in storing the funds of their clients. Each client’s account is segregated from another and also kept separate from the broker’s own corporate funds. This is an assurance to clients that their funds are safe and that only they can access their own accounts.
Arum Capital Review of Services
Arum Capital’s services vary from a classic platform, to ECN accounts, to competitive spreads, and to an extensive set of tools and research materials.
MT5 is a multi-asset platform that allows you to trade not only currencies, but also cryptocurrencies, metals, energies, and indices. This platform is packed with hundreds of trading tools and indicators, as well as chart objects for market analysis. It supports over 100 instruments, which means that traders can trade a variety of assets at the same time. It is available on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android.
Arum Capital offers two accounts that fall under the STP/ECN standards. These two accounts are ECN Standard and ECN Classic. Aside from those, Arum Capital also offers a free demo account.
As a quick review, an ECN (electronic communications network) account links direct data transfer from a liquidity provider to the trader. This cuts the link of middlemen and provides faster execution speed to traders. Some of the prized feature of an ECN account are ultra-fast executions with 99% of trades executed in less than five minutes, reliable ECN network that works with top-tier banking institutions and financial corporations, and the exclusion of conflict of interest since middlemen are cut in the trades and all data are directly transferred from the trader to the provider.
- ECN Standard: This account requires a minimum deposit of $500 with access to hedging and algorithmic trading. It charges no commission per transaction and has up to 100 available orders. The leverage is 1:30 and spreads begin as low as 0 pip. The margin call level is 100% and the stop out level is 80%.
- ECN Classic: Like the account above, the ECN Classic requires a minimum deposit of $500 and provides access to hedging and algorithmic trading. Each trade is charged for commission and has up to 100 orders maximum. The leverage is also 1:30 but spreads begin at 0.7 pips. The margin call and stop out levels are at 100% and 80%.
Tools and Analysis
Arum Capital does not have an extensive set of tools for trading and market analysis, but prioritizes basic and highly important tools that help traders. Some of them are below:
- Technical Analysis: This feature provides clients access to tools and indicators that spot market opportunities. Indicators such as Bollinger Bands, RSI, and Moving Average help in determining trends, momentum, reversals, and more. It also pinpoints support and resistance levels.
- Economic Calendar: This tool gathers all major economic and financial events that directly impact the markets. The information presented by the Economic Calendar helps traders spot opportunities and make informed decisions before executing a trade. Finding relevant data to your positions is made easier with filtering parameters such as time of news, country index, degree of importance, previous value, actual value, and forecast value.
- Blog: This is where traders can find hundreds of articles about foreign exchange, Bitcoin, blockchain, strategies, and success stories of traders. Experts and analysts compile relevant articles for the blog, which can be used by both beginners and professional traders. It is a way for traders to expand their knowledge and trading skills without having to risk funds through amateur trading in the markets.
Arum Capital Conclusion
Arum Capital has competitive features and services that will attract many traders. Aside from offering ECN accounts, this broker also offers MetaTrade5, one of the industry’s most relied trading platforms. This is a recommendable choice for traders looking for a reliable and transparent broker offering ECN standards and has a good regulatory standing amongst peers.